In building the Idera team, we believe in the power of collective differences working in harmony with these core Idera values. We offer a dynamic work environment, a robust benefits package, and everyday opportunities to draw on your talents. If you have a passion for what you do and for improving the lives of patients, and if our values energize and inspire you, view our current opportunities.
Please note: Idera Pharmaceuticals does not accept unsolicited résumés from any source other than directly from candidates. For the protection of all parties involved in the recruiting process, résumés will be accepted from recruiters only if a signed agreement authorized for a specified position is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort. Unsolicited résumés sent to Idera Pharmaceuticals from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Idera Pharmaceuticals and do not obligate Idera Pharmaceuticals to pay fees if we hire from those résumés.
As an Idera employee, you should know that your health and well-being is important to us. Idera offers all employees robust, quality benefits programs as part of a competitive total rewards package. Employees are eligible for most benefits, including health insurance coverage, on Day 1.
Our benefits include:
- High-quality medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off, including 11 holidays, sick time, and unlimited vacation
- Medical and dependent-care flexible spending accounts
- Generous basic life and accidental death & disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Business travel accident insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with a competitive match
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free parking